Ausgel Armour Tech White Pearls Gels:
- Strongest 'milky white'.
- Compatible with Gas Blowback and HPA blasters running a 7.5mm barrel, these gels are very easy to trace and perfect for competitive gel ballers want to see where they are shooting.
- Slightly harder than a standard Armour Tech White gel, slightly softer than an Armour Tech Ultra gel - these gels will be excepted for use at most casual venues.
For best results, use within 48 hours and in gel blasters <300 fps.
Step 1: Pour at least 2 litres of CLEAN water into your grow container, then add 1 packet of Armour Tech White Pearl gels (in dry form)
Step 2: Allow gels to grow as per below:
• 1 hour - for 6mm sized gels
• 1.5 hours for 6.9 - 7.1mm sized gels.
• 3.5 hours for 7.2 - 7.5mm sized gels.
Step 3: Remove gels from water – they are now ready to use in your gel blaster.
Notes: If using in a CO2 Blaster, white pearls should be used within 48 hours. White pearls that have been grown for 3 hours or less, should be stored in an airtight container. Gels grown for 3.5 hours or more can be stored in water, but will swell to 7.5-7.6mm and lose some strength, so it is recommended to grow the White Pearl gels for same or next day use.
Recommended Barrel Size: 7.5mm Inner Diameter (3.5 hour grow)
Note: Please keep away from children! Choking hazard. Adult supervision required. Always wear eye protection!
Does not ship to Western Australia.